We regularly advise clients on a broad range of deals covering all types of commercial property, whether office, retail, industrial or licenced premises.
Commercial property, whether being utilised as working space for your business or as an investment or development opportunity, can be a real minefield. Our lawyers pride themselves on their pragmatic approach and resourcefulness when helping clients to achieve their aims.
Our depth of experience enables us to help clients with strategic advice for structuring their deal as well as completing the technical legal work required to deliver the project.
Our lawyers can help you with a range of transactions:-
- Purchase and sale of all types of commercial property including Nursing Homes, Children’s Nurseries and Licensed premises such as pubs, restaurants and hotels.
- Lease of commercial premises (advising landlords and tenants)
- Sale and leaseback deals
- Property portfolio sale and purchase
- Purchase or sale of land for development including negotiation of development option agreements
- Renewable Energy projects including wind farms, hydro schemes, and bio mass (Please see our Renewable Energy link on the Home Page for further information)
- Planning Agreements (“Section 75 Agreements”)
- Sale, purchase or lease of minerals, aggregates and quarries
- Funding Arrangements for commercial property including bank security documentation and purchases through SIPPs
For further information on how we may assist you, please call Craig Harvie on 01738 310047.