Our solicitors act for a variety of companies and businesses and handle everything from complex multi million pound deals through to the needs of the sole trader. We offer straight talking, pragmatic legal and business advice on matters arising at every stage of development of your business – from start-up through to succession or disposal. We believe that it is really important to work closely with your other advisers such as accountants, financial advisers and land agents when putting any deal together. A holistic approach is essential to ensure that all aspects of a transaction are thoroughly considered.
Whether selling your business or taking on a partner; there are many pitfalls and it is important to get things right. It certainly pays to get legal advice from the outset. We can advise you about:-
- Acquisition and disposal of businesses, including Share and Asset purchase and sale agreements
- Formation and administration of companies and LLPs (limited liability partnerships)
- Partnership agreements
- Joint ventures
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Business succession and restructuring
- Company directors’ duties and liabilities
- Company secretarial services
- Commercial contracts
- Confidentiality and Exclusivity agreements
- Agency agreements
- Franchise agreements
If you would like further information on how we may assist you, please call Craig Harvie on 01738 310047.